Thursday, June 30, 2011

My First World Problem


So the other morning I bought a bagel on my way to work and when I got to work I realized they hadn't put the cream cheese on it, but I proceeded to eat it anyway because I was so hungry. Needless to say it wasn't very good. But I didn't have any other food besides nuts and I've been trying to not take a lunch at work so I can leave earlier, so I new I wouldn't eat much for a while, so...

And I kept thinking about all those wasted calories because if I'm going to eat an unhealthy bagel then I at least want it to taste good...but it didn't.

Anyway, I posted my sad story on FB and then my husband sent me this video. And then I felt like an idiot.

So for all of you with first world problems like me, I dedicate this video to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment